Sitting

Sitting
And this moment is my path

Monday, February 28, 2011

Re-Centering; Taking Another Breath




Wherever I am, my inner strength is present.
Whoever comes my way is part of my learning curve.
I have the power to change how I think.

Appreciating the journey of everyone is what gives my own journey purpose.
Peaceful feelings follow peaceful actions.

I need not be attracted to the chaos of others.
No argument demands my attention, nor participation.

Acting, rather than reacting, is blissful. To witness another's journey is all I ever have to do.
My teachers are everywhere. Silence may be the best response I can make in myriad situations.

There are two kinds of business: your business and none of your business.

Taking no hostages is the surest way to peace.

Adapted from "let go now: embracing detachment"

No comments: