Sitting

Sitting
And this moment is my path

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!



Today I am grateful for reconnecting with so many friends from years and moments past, especially Phillip, Gaylen, Tim, Tony, Kristina, and Susan. I am grateful to have a fantastic job, wonderful colleagues who bring me wisdom and laughter, and help me think in ways that are creative and better than I would on my own. I am happy for the silliness of my day-to-day life, especially Saturdays at Rose's, these monthly races that I often share with great friends, the ongoing pet dramas, Arthur's steadfastness. I am appreciative for the volunteer work that I get to do at Gilda's Club and for the newly discovered Sangha. I smile that I have email friendships with TV anchors and celebrities. And mostly, I am happy to have a great partner.

No comments: